Brunswick Zebras have submitted a Return to Training Plan under Covid-19 that has been approved by both Football Victoria and Moreland Council.
At this stage, training and games will be held on both Sumner Park and Balfe Park only.
Training re-commences week beginning 22 June 2020
Games are expected to commence
- 12 July 2020 (Mini Roos & Juniors)
- 25-26 July 2020 (Seniors)
Attached below are documents which you will find useful. Please share these amongst the Brunswick Zebras community.
- Return to Training Plan
- Brunswick Zebras Return to Training Powerpoint presentation
- Information for Coaches and Team Managers
- Information for Players
- Information for Parents
To: coaches, players, team managers, parents and team COVID-19 officers
- If you are unwell, please DO NOT come to the training.
- If you have been tested for COVID-19 please notify your team COVID-19 officer. Please do not attend the training unless the test is negative.
- COVID-19 officers / team managers – please arrive in time to switch the lights on & pick up hand-sanitiser, disinfecting spray can and a high visibility vest to wear during training.
- COVID-19 officers need to find a position where they will be visible to players from their team.
- This position will be the team’s entry gate onto the ground.
- If two or more teams are on the ground at the same time, each COVID-19 officer needs to ensure that teams are far apart and do not mix.
- Players are not to arrive more than 10 minutes before training.
- Players to report to your team’s COVID-19 officer (complete attendance list and ensure hand sanitiser used by players).
- Parents are to maintain physical distance of 1.5m between them and well away from the team or they will need to be included on the contact list.
- Only 20 players + coach are allowed per team.
- Players are allowed to tackle; however unnecessary physical contact should be discouraged.
- COVID-19 officers must ensure that only 1 person at a time uses the toilet.
- Change rooms are NOT to be used.
- Training session will be 40 minutes unless otherwise agreed.
- After training players are to exit the ground so that no contact with the next team occurs (COVID-19 officer to stand at the exit point).
- Coaches, please ensure all equipment is disinfected after training.